• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate: The Game Is Over” As Russia Begins Selling Oil For Gold

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkmate: The Game Is Over” As Russia Begins Selling Oil For Gold

Ok if this is true, wow. Obama isn't a very smart president did he get played.
    Putin is smart real smart.
    This brand new story excerpted below from Silver Doctors is hard-hitting and straight to the point, the story is called “Checkmate: Is Russia Selling Oil For Gold?” The 1st paragraph from the story warns us clearly: “This is called ‘checkmate’, “the game is over.”

The new videos below from Elite NWO Agenda with Jim Rogers in the 1st video, corbettreport in the 2nd and Newsy World in the 3rd examine the global economic situation, of which Russia and Putin may have strangely seized complete control over if Silver Doctors is correct, from the standpoint of experts uncensored by the mainstream media. With Russia now selling oil for gold, the West is left in an ‘economic golden trap’, and we’re left with America as a snake, vigorously eating its’ own tail.

Very few people understand what Putin is doing at the moment. And almost no one understands what he will do in the future.

No matter how strange it may seem, but right now, Putin is selling Russian oil and gas ONLY for physical gold.

How long will the West be able to buy oil and gas from Russia in exchange for physical gold?

And what will happen to the US petrodollar after the West runs out of physical gold to pay for Russian oil, gas and uranium, as well as to pay for Chinese goods?

This is called “Checkmate”, ladies and gentlemen. The game is over.

This truly brilliant economic combination by Putin puts the West led by the United States in a position of a snake, aggressively and diligently devouring its own tail.

The idea of this economic golden trap for the West is probably not authored by Putin himself. Most likely it was the idea of Putin’s Advisor for Economic Affairs – Dr. Sergey Glazyev

Throw in the deal that is getting cooked up with a new Federal Reserve that includes.
    China
    Russia
    India
    Brazil

The game south of us might be over.

Oh also read Obama end of year news conference. The pipeline isn't really needed it is only so Canada can ship cheap oil to the world.

Comment

Predicting the premature demise of the US has lost many a fortune. Reality is Russia is done and Putin will make crazy moves on the way down. China not far behind. China will continue to manufacture goods for export at cheaper and cheaper prices in the future creating deflation. Yes the US has a dufus for a president but the presidents office has less power in the US than the PMO in Canada. It is true that the US doesn't need keystone XL right now but it may in the future. The US does export a huge volume of refined petroleum products at the moment and has recently export alaskan north slope oil to Korea so the game not over down south yet. You do realize that down south is the only game for wheat right now.

Comment

A new game everyday.

Comment

I'm not sure what's going to happen with gold.

I do believe Russia, China etc have been trying to accumulate. The USA powers to be know this, understand the risks and opportunities better than any other country in the world, they have experience.
          I am sure that the USA will have an effective counter measure, to a gold standard, what and how is the trillions dollar question.

Comment

I don't think the big boys at the Fed want to loose their jobs. Maybe fort Knocks is full of gold. But maybe its empty.
            This is a whole new world.
            Obama and the pipeline scares me for Canada.
            Time for him to exit the building along with Buffet and company.

Comment

I know I don't know what I'm talking about here but that story doesn't make sense to me. Since when is North America buying oil from Russia or do they mean Europe? Also if Russia is buying that much gold, it has to come from somewhere and why then is the price of gold tanking?

Comment

Where do you guys think all the gold that parker, tony and Todd produce goes?

Comment

I'll put my money on the USA to out fox Putin any day of the week. Russian is currently under a dictatorship and will not win this battle. Interest rates soaring, Ruble crashing, world sanctions,oil dropping, next to come civil unrest in Russia. When Russian citizens begin to suffer in the near future, things are going to change. Putin will have to withdraw from Ukraine it is only a matter of time. For those of you who feel Putin is some kind of genius, I'll have to totally disagree with you on that one. Putin's action do not come across as anything more than a world bully, who will be put in his place.

The Saudi's are pumping the stuff out at $30.00 a barrel nobody can compete with that price. They along with the USA are two of the biggest oil producers in the world. The US and the Saudi's are working this together. The author of the story is just trying to make headlines nothing more. It would be equivalent to me stating CWRS will be $10.00 in March 2015.

Comment

Interesting article, it makes sense that Russia is desperate and doesn't have faith in the Ruble so only takes gold.
                    Western Europe heats their homes with Russian Natural Gas so they are reliant on Russia.

Obama is an idiot and proves it well when speaking about Keystone XL.
                    In January , if 67 senators (2/3) approve Keystone he won't have a say on the issue.....hopefully they can get that many.

Comment

Our options are... 1. Worldwide economic crash. 3. WW III

I'll Take 1. Putin is betting the bank on it.

All it takes is one virus to wipe out half the banking system. Chaos will wipe out the other half

Did you know Switzerland currently has negative interest rates on deposits?

Comment

Who would lend the Russian government money, no matter what the interest rate?

Comment

It seems to me selling artificially devalued oil for undervalued gold instead of the battered ruble is quite smart. In the long run gold should hold its value better than paper currency. I think Putin is quite right in doing this. For those who believe Obama will prevail are forgetting he is limited in what he can do by those who have contributed to his electoral success and his own politically correct biases. Putin can do what is necessary.

Comment

Embargo = shortage of goods = inflation.

Comment

Dr. Roberts: “I was listening to the news today and there were all these self-righteous people just happy as all get out that they had finally stomped Russia into the ground and ‘Russia is now finished,’ and Russia was broken and ‘would soon be an American vassal state where it belongs.' And I was listening to this rot and got to thinking, ‘How can people be so utterly stupid?’ But they are, and they are just as stupid in Washington.

And in the meantime, as part of this process, Eric, we may see Russia unleash black swans that bring down the Western house of cards….

“Suppose the Russian government says, ‘Well, since the attack on the ruble is political and you guys are attacking the ruble and causing us so much trouble, we are just not going to pay off the next traunch of our debt that comes due early in 2015.'

Well, the European banking system would collapse because those banks are terribly undercapitalized. Some of them have loans to Russia that almost absorb the entire capital base. So the Russians don’t even have to default. They can just say, ‘We’re not going to pay this year. We will do it later. We’ll do it when the ruble stabilizes.’

You can understand the impact of such a decision by the Russians on the West. And given all the linkages and the interconnections — when Lehman Brothers went down it had just about as much adverse affect on Europe as it did the United States.

What would come from that? Who knows? There are all kinds of derivatives and credit default swaps everywhere. We know these derivatives now are some multiple of the world’s Gross Domestic Product. And nobody really knows who all the counterparties are. If the European banks start going down, who knows what the impact on this pile of derivatives would be? But the whole Western system is a house of cards. It’s not based on anything other than market manipulation. So it doesn’t take much of a push to knock it down.

The biggest black swan of all, Eric, if the Russians get thoroughly angry, all they have to do is call up the European governments and say, ‘We no longer sell natural gas or any other form of energy to members of NATO.' The consequence would be the utter and total collapse of NATO. Not even a puppet state like Germany is going to let the people freeze to death, let the factories be closed down, and let the unemployment rate hit 40 percent. It’s just not going to happen — it would be the end of NATO.

So whenever the Russians want to destroy NATO, that’s all they have to do. Just call up the puppet Merkel, call up the puppet Hollande, the puppet Cameron, and say, ‘You guys really enjoy being in NATO, well let me tell you what, we no longer sell energy to NATO members.’ That’s the end of NATO and that’s the end of the cover for American power.

That would set off so many black swans. Every banking system would probably collapse because if the German banks are faced with German industry closing down, what the hell is going to happen to the banks? So all the cards are in Putin’s hands. None of them are in Washington’s hands. Putin is going to reorient Russia to the East. Then you are going to see Russia, India, and China, take over the leadership of the world. That will start in 2015.” KWN has now released the incredible Dr. Paul Craig Roberts audio interview where he discussed his stunning 2015 predictions, the 'Gold black swan' as well as other black swans Russia may unleash which would cause Western collapse and much more.

However - a much better option is in the process... RK

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...